Mon, Jul 17|
First United Bank - Travis
Sherman's Lunch with a Purpose in July
Sherman's "Lunch with a Purpose" is the 3rd Monday of every month. Each month, you'll learn tools to attract and enjoy the good things in life from the "Building the Best You" by Ziglar course.
Time & Location
Jul 17, 2023, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
First United Bank - Travis, 400 N Travis Street, Sherman, TX 75090
About the event
"Building the Best You" - a Zig Ziglar Course
This course shows you the tools to attract and enjoy all the great things life has to offer.
As we go through this course, over the next 8 months or so, we will start with "Self-Image - Part 1 in July. When I teach this course at companies, it is a full day course at the cost of $897 but you'll get this course FREE. You can reap the benefits of this Zig Ziglar course simply for the cost of lunch each month. And if you can't make it every month, you still reap tons of benefits each time you and your friends or co-workers can attend.
A boxed McAlister's club sandwich lunch is provided with chips, cookie, and drink.
Too many times we get distracted and miss out on all the good things life has to offer. In the midst of this distraction, life begins to overwhelm us and we find ourselves unknowingly giving up control, letting life manage us rather than taking charge of our life and living it with purpose. In this course, you are reminded that you truly can be the BEST YOU and have all the great things life has to offer!
“Building the Best You” involves:
1. Learning the “Stairway to Success” building blocks necessary for achieving true success in life and a healthy self-image.
2. Understanding life is an echo — what you send out, comes back. Learn how to become a "good finder," and you'll foster winning relationships with your family, co-workers, neighbors... everyone you come in contact with!
3. If you want to be happier, healthier, more prosperous, more secure, have more friends, greater peace of mind, and hope for the future... you've got to have properly-set GOALS!
4. The importance of your attitude and how to keep it positive.
5. The qualities successful people possess and how you can possess them to.
6. Recognizing that radical changes can happen in your life by taking a few small, consistent action steps. Discover that you already have everything necessary to make your life better... you just have to bring it forward!
Before you know it, these timeless principles will become engrained in all you do.
This 90-minute Lunch with a Purpose event is a summary version of the 6-hour "Building the Best You" Zig Ziglar Workshop. This 90-minute version is NOT a workshop designed to sell the full course. (I just hate those types of marketing strategies). Coach Delisa will communicate, in the last 5 minutes of the event, that the 6-hour workshop version is one of the services she offers to employers to assist in building a healthy employee experience in the employee development process.